This is the review for the MA Museum and Exhibition Studies at the University of Illinois at Chicago. If you didn’t know already, here are some facts about the university and the program:
- The program does not require the GRE
- The program requires students to complete a thesis or capstone project
- The program partners with the Jane Addams Hull-House Museum and Gallery 400
- UIC is among the nation’s top five most diverse campuses
These facts were found here and here. Continue reading “University of Illinois at Chicago”
Updated on February 11, 2017 to incorporate additional responses.
This is the review for the Museum Studies Department at The University of the Arts (UArts). This review is based on eight responses for this university. Here are some quick tidbits on the school and department:
- The Museum Studies Department offers three different programs, a MFA in Museum Exhibition Planning and Design, a MA in Museum Communication, and a MA in Museum Education.
- All three degrees require a thesis or capstone project as well as an internship
- Required to submit a portfolio or example of academic writing in addition to the Statement of Purpose.
- The campus has 10 galleries
- There are 103 graduates enrolled in the College of Art, Media and Design, the college that the Museum Studies Department is part of.
Continue reading “The University of the Arts”